Overview of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18 for macOS
DaVinci Resolve includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It’s perfect for both offline and online editing. The high-performance playback engine makes editing and trimming fast, even for processor-intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
Featuring a universal timeline, robust database-driven design, bin and clip locking, built-in chat, timeline comparison tools, and more, DaVinci Resolve Studio is the world’s only post-production solution that lets different artists all work. Together on the same project at the same time!
Blackmagic RAW is a new and modern codec that gives you stunning image quality and blazing-fast performance in an intelligent new file format. Featuring advanced de-mosaic technology and a revolutionary intelligent design, Blackmagic RAW gives you both the quality and benefits of RAW with speed, ease of use, and file sizes of traditional video formats.
Features of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18 for macOS
- Introducing the Cut Page!
- Fairlight Console LCD Monitor
- Legendary DaVinci Quality
- New and Improved ResolveFX
- DaVinci Neural Engine
- Enhanced Loudness Monitoring
- Copy and Paste Attributes
- Faster 3D Performance
- Better Memory Management
- Tape Style Audio Scrubbing
- Intelligent Edit Modes
- Transform, Retime, and Stabilize
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Mac 10.15 Catalina
- 8 GB of system memory. 16 GB when using Fusion
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 12.0 or later
- Integrated GPU or discrete GPU with at least 2 GB of VRAM
- GPU, which supports Metal or OpenCL 1.2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.